2.10.2005

Suggested Reading

First, allow me to introduce myself; I am the Right Honourable Col. Matteus Von Mustard Esquire and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. In keeping with the unspoken rules of social decorum, it would not be amiss if you were to leave your own name in the comments.

It has come to my attention that new readers are bravely venturing upon the rocky shores of my internet island. In accordance with the preceding analogy and the traditions of nautical sportsmanship, I shall recommend a few sandy coves where they may tether their schooners should they so choose.

While I'm more than certain that you will eventually want to read each and every word that I have written, I will recommend a few tidbits with which to begin.

Thusly:
MATTEUS VoN MUSTARD'S FAVOURITE PREVIOUS POSTS:

MATTEUS VON MUSTARD's APOCALYPSE WATCH June 15th 2004

IT's GETTING HOT IN HERE October 19th 2004

The NAME of OUR DOOM is FRIDGE-O-VISION November 7th 2004

Dear COUNTESS, My DEEPEST APOLOGIES... November 25th 2004

TRAVEL ADVISORY for THOSE READERS Travelling with OTTOMAN EMPIRE Passports December 6th 2004

GET OUT THERE and PATRONIZE! February 21st 2005

TALKING to TELEMARKETERS February 24th 2005

ZOMBIE TERRORISTS! March 6th 2005

The Unbearable Absence of PORK MOSS! April 18th 2005

Why French Bread is for FAERIES! May 15th 2005

The So-Called Power Stripe July 16th 2005

Best Speech Ever! February 08th 2006

Can Bush Possibly Gitmo Hypocritical? March 06th 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi matt. this is pauline from uts. i found your blog. yay!!! email me ok? i'm in town for the next few years. poz.riseup@gmail.com

12:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home