2.06.2005

Links of Interest

While, on occasion, the deathly serious business of apocalypse watching makes my unique and exciting hobbies seem trivial even to myself, I feel that they remain an important part of my character and thus are presumably of great interest to all men everywhere.

For this reason, while I will be sure to keep this blog dedicated to apocalyptic matters, I have decided to offer you a series of links which will allow my devoted readers to see the web through my eyes and explore those topics which interest me.

I would put them in my sidebar, but Alphonso is attending to some business for me in Mainland China and Matthew appears to be a useless idiot. He continuously whines and winges about templates and font sizes or some nonsense.

PERSONAL LINKS:

My Alma Mater
My Hobby
My Self-Defense Manual
My Portfolio from My Brief Career into Advertising

MY TWO FAVOURITE THINKERS:

Xenophanes
Italo Calvino


SHOPPING LINKS:

A Convenient and Inexpensive Source of Quality Wines
The Finest in Custom Zeppelins
A Great Site for Online Shopping
A Refined Alternative to Amazon.com
My E-commerce Venture


1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Lie - Paehlke said...

Matthew has managed to finally do something right and the links are now available in the sidebar.

5:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home