1.28.2006

A little treat for my readers

Hark!

I have decided to give all of you a taste of my profound genius! It is not a sign of the apocalypse and indeed it will prove quite profitable for the first of my readers to seize upon the idea and bring it into being.

Listen!

What are the three most popular things in the world?

Clearly they are hiphop, the ipod, and ihop. Who would disagree? Some have doubted the third item in the list, but realize that not only is it a HOUSE of PANCAKES, but lo, that HOUSE is INTERNATIONAL!

NOW LOOK, these tripinnacles of popularism are unbalanced; a fourth corner is required in the great square of total market domination.


Thus I assert to you my reader, that the first man woman or child to develop and market a HIP-POD will become an instant trillionaire!
__________
___IPOD___
IHOP_HIPPOD
__HIPHOP__
__________

Matteus has spoken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to ride hippos.

4:22 p.m.  
Blogger Matthew Lie - Paehlke said...

Perhaps I shall call you "Hippo-D" from now on then... my god! It's you! You are the fourth pillar of the great quadrilateral of popularity!!!

3:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home