10.22.2005

Tiniest Car EVER!

No really, I'm not sure why, and I'm too lazy to make some crap up right now, but this seems like it's probably an omen of some kind.

"The nanocar consists of a chassis and axles made of well-defined organic groups with pivoting suspension and freely rotating axles. The wheels are buckyballs, spheres of pure carbon containing 60 atoms apiece. The entire car measures just 3-4 nanometers across, making it slightly wider than a strand of DNA. A human hair, by comparison, is about 80,000 nanometers in diameter."

4 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

Have you read Diamond Age? It's coming.

I found the creator's justifications for their creation a bit of a stretch though: "It's going to move things about in a nano-factory." Huh?

Anyways, why are people building tiny cars? Where is my goddamn jet pack?!

1:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

You have a great site dedicated to viral meningitis. I also have a site dedicated to viral meningitis syphillis chlamydia gonorrhea herpes and bad hair days. Please stop by if you have the time.

Thanks for providing this great viral meningitis resource for me and other blog-lovers out there on the Internet.

4:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I once slept with a beautiful naked woman with syphilis chlamydia and very very bad hair so believe me I know what I'm talking about.

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger justin said...

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to for that new "ad bob collapse free game online play spong super supported video" to come out! I'm getting the one signed by U2!

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home