6.16.2005

A Short Tale (with no hidden significance)

Apparently the man thought I was from New Zealand, because he kept saying he hated my kiwi shit. Mind you I had so thoroughly bloodied him up around the mouthparts that it sounded more like “Keew Siht!” and it took me quite sometime to decypher (that’s a clue).

Once he realized that I wasn’t from New Zealand, he took me to an infamous little bar and dancehall called “Rucco.” Everything was arranged. I was to wait at my table until a Welshman came to make the exchange at precisely midnight. The man had one of those Welsh names that is merely a string of els and doubleyous which ends up sounding like “Lliw.” He introduced me to a gorgeous calypso dancer apparently named “Espy Lacopa”. She was so gorgeous in fact, that for the first time I was struck dumb. Time came to a stand-still or even seemed to run backwards (that’s another clue). I so mangled my introduction that, like a nervous schoolboy, I simply said “Eht” and stretched out my well-manicured hand.

Eventually my charm returned and I chatted with the calypso dancer for several hours. During this time she revealed something to me so earth-shattering that I couldn't possibly reveal it publicly. Unless, perhaps I were to do so in an elaborate code that only my most astutest readers could possibly penetrate.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
If anyone is looking for tofu, give up now. I bought the world's supply in response to Von Mustard's latest post.

1:28 p.m.  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

"This week apocalypse will occur!"

I hope she was worth it.

7:17 p.m.  
Blogger me said...

clever, von mustard, clever.

11:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on printer refill kit from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here printer refill kit

10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home